Upgrade to Hawkeye 8 for $10
Hawkeye 2007 and earlier are no longer supported. Supporting older versions of Hawkeye is becoming difficult, therefore we offer a $10 upgrade price for Hawkeye Professional users not yet using version 8. This offer will remain in effect until further notice. Only Hawkeye v8 Professional will be supported through the web site - Use the forum for support on older versions.
Hawkeye 8 Release Notice
Hawkeye Loft management System Version 8 has been released! This version comes with a new easy to use interface that makes navigation through the system a breeze. The Database Engine of this version is far superior to that of Hawkeye 2007 and deliver significant performance improvements. Users can now import the Winspeed merge file data, produced by the Club Race Secretary for the members - No need to enter any clocking information at Loft and Club level.
IMPORTANT: Hawkeye v8 will only migrate data from the latest version of Hawkeye 2007. If not done yet, download and install the latest version now. If uncertain if the latest is installed, be safe and just download and install it again.
Current Version: Hawkeye 8
Hawkeye Loft management System 8 Professional is the most feature rich version of our racing pigeon software yet.
Use Hawkeye Loft Management System to manage your racing pigeon loft. Our pigeon software is used by top pigeon fanciers around the world.
Hawkeye Runs on all Windows versions starting from Windows XP, as well as Linux and Apple OS/X when using CodeWeavers' Crossover Office. or VMWare
Hawkeye is state of the art racing pigeon software, making use of menus, speed buttons, and wizards. Software development commenced in 1990 with the first version released to the public in 1992. Always looking to enhance the product, Comproware continually tests and improves new features with feedback from the racing pigeon community, in conjunction with the latest in IT technology.
Use this download link to download a trial version of the program. Once you decide to purchase the program to manage your racing pigeons, you can use this purchase link to purchase your copy of the program.
- Hawkeye can handle a substantial amount of data. Under Windows® XP and later, Hawkeye can store in the order of a billion records of pigeons, a billion race records, medical records, etc.
- Supported platforms: Windows® XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Metric and Imperial support
- Pigeon data
- Band - Union, Letters (Prefix), Number and Year.
- A second band for double banded birds.
- Fully configurable Color and Strain.
- Fully Configurable Status - Racing, Team A, Team B, Young Bird, Young Team A, Breeding, Archive, On Loan, etc.
- Two JPEG images for each bird, e.g. Body and Eye shot, etc.
- Sire and Dam.
- Name (Alias).
- Remarks - As many comments as you wish can be stored.
- And much more.
- Race Stations/Races
- Distance - can automatically be calculated from GPS Longitude and Latitude coordinates.
- Longitude & Latitude.
- Weather conditions.
- Training Toss or actual race.
- Times & Dates - Liberation, Clocks Set, Checked, etc.
- Winning velocity - Loft, Club, Fed, Union, Combine (last 3 can be changed to whatever the user prefers).
- Race Records
- Time, Velocity Position earned - Loft, Club, Fed, Union, Combine (last 3 can be changed to whatever the user prefers).
- Points earned - Loft, Club, Fed, Union, Combine (last 3 can be changed to whatever the user prefers).
- Breeding Records.
- Medical/Vaccination Records.
- Self-learning Disease System.
- And much more.
- All Reports and Pedigrees can be exported to PDF, HTML, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, Word (RTF) or Excel.
- 4 Pedigree styles, color, with pictures, some with user-defined logo.
- Bird Hereditary Report.
- Progeny Analysis - Progeny, Half Brothers and Sisters, Full Brothers and Sisters, Grandchildren.
- Pigeon Summary Report.
- Race Station Report.
- Race Results - Grouped by station or bird.
- Progeny Report.
- Performance Report - Performance analysis.
- Race Entry Form - Make your own custom race entry form, or use an existing form.
- Print out breeding cards for the loft.
- Bird checklists for use when medicating, etc.
- Pigeon Filter System - Hawkeye has a powerful filtering system. Data can be filtered in a variety of ways.
- Sorting - Sort by letters, numbers or years.
- Band Management - Add all purchased bands beforehand and assign them as required.
- Group Save - Combine any birds together, i.e. Sale Birds and recall them with the click of a menu item.
- Status Tabs - Hawkeye can organize your pigeons in many different ways through the use of status tabs. Possibilities include: In Loft, Young Birds, Archive, Cocks, Hens, etc. (These can work in conjunction with the pigeon filter system.)
- Graph Analysis - Distribution analysis on Color, Strain, Year, Owner, etc.
- Speed Calculator - Taking into consideration clock win/lose time, etc.
- Distance Calculator - Based on longitude and latitude (WGS84 ellipsoid)
- Year Planner - Global view of race dates. Race stations can be added from here
- Telephone and Contacts directory
- TauRIS E-Clock file import
- Winspeed Merge file import
- Symptom Searchable Disease System - User can build up a database of possible diseases, symptoms, treatment, preventative treatment, etc.